According to art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
1. Who is the Controller of your personal data?
The controller of personal data is SEVIVON sp. o.o. with its registered office in Koszalin, Wojska Polskiego 24-26.
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The controller processes personal data for the purposes of:
- performance of binding contracts, marketing of own products or services or of related companies,
- statistical reasons to facilitate the use of individual website functionalities and to ensure IT security,
- consideration of complaints and requests, answers to questions. For this purpose, we may process certain personal data provided by you in a sent electronic message, as well as data on the use of our services, causing the complaint or request, data contained in the documents attached to the application, complaint or application
On what basis do we process personal data?
In accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b, f GDPR data processing is based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in order to provide services is indispensability to perform concluded contracts. In addition, the basis for data processing for the purpose of controller’s own marketing is the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller. The processing of personal data for marketing purposes of third parties will be based on your voluntary consent.
3. Providing the personal data for the purpose of using the service is voluntary.
4. How long will your personal data be stored?
Personal data will be stored for the period of providing services, necessary for the purposed indicated in p.2.
- Within the scope of the contract, for the period necessary until its completion, after this time the data will be processed for the period required by law or for the period necessary to pursue claims,
- In the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations the controller is subject, the data will be processed during the period of fulfilling these obligations,
- If you consent to the processing of data, the data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn,
- As regards to the implementation of legitimate interests of the controller, the data will be processed until the opposition to the data processing, you submitted, has been positively considered,
- Data saved from the cookies files will be processed for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Who do we transfer your personal data to?
- Service Providers - We provide personal data to service providers that we use to operate the site and within the scope of our business. The service providers to whom we provide personal data, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, are subject to our instructions as to the purposes and means of processing these data (processors). We use suppliers who process personal data only upon our instructions. They provide us with a cloud computing service, provide us with online marketing systems, display notifications, send e-mails, analyze traffic on the site, as well as support the implementation of certain functionalities, provide services in claiming, archiving, destroying documents, legal advice and technical assistance,
- State authorities - we provide personal data if we are requested to do so by authorized state bodies, in particular organizational units of the public prosecutor's office, the Police, the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (in the future the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection; President of the Office of Electronic Communications,
- Entities that are part of the capital group of the Company.
6. Personal data of persons using the site are stored for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies files stored on their devices.
7. You can submit a request regarding your personal data demanding:
- Access and correction of data;
- Removal of data processed unreasonably or placed on the site;
- Restriction on data processing;
- Providing information about the data we process and a copy thereof;
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data if the consent was the basis for data processing by the Company; withdrawal of prior consents may take place at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
- Opposition to data processing;
- Transferring data to another Administrator.
The scope of each of the abovementioned rights and situations in which they can be exercised result from the provisions of law. The use of the granted rights will depend, for example, on the legal basis of personal data processing and the purpose of processing.
8. You can submit a complaint to us, requests and ask questions regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of your rights.
If you believe that the right to protect your personal data or other rights granted to you under GDPR have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (in the future the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).